Premium membership payment terms and conditions
Upgrading to premium membership implies an acceptance of these terms and conditions
Australian Music Teachers Register uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Australian Music Teachers Register or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Australian Music Teachers Register.
Visit www.eWAY.com.au for more information about eWAY and online credit card payments.
Ongoing Monthly or Annual Subscriptions
Your subscription will renew each payment anniversary date until you cancel or your credit card becomes invalid/expired. Your credit card will be charged the monthly/annual fee on the monthly/annual anniversary payment date. If your card cannot be charged, your subscription will be suspended and we will contact you to update your card information before resuming your subscription.
You may cancel an ongoing subscription at any time.
Subscription Delivery Policy
After subscribing to premium membership online:
- You will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order and payment details. eWAY will normally confirm receipt of your payment within a few minutes of payment.
- When logged in, you will be able to access your invoices(s) from Australian Music Teachers Register containing your order and payment details.
Your access to premium membership features should be available immediately after payment has successfully been made.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your premium membership we offer a money-back guarantee if requested within 14 days from the time you made your premium membership payment.
- If Australian Music Teachers Register refuses a new or renewing premium membership, premium members will be offered a full refund of their current premium membership payment.
- Premium membership cancellations received within 14 days of payment are eligible to receive a full refund of their current premium membership payment.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations or requests for refunds cannot be back-dated.
- Cancellations will only be accepted via email or via our payment cancellation form, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the member or credit card holder.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment within 14 days of receipt of a cancellation request.
Last updated: 13-Nov-2017 04:35 PM