I am currently an undergraduate majoring in Music Studies and Medical Sciences at the University of Western Australia. Last year, I graduated from Sydney Boys High School, and took the highest level music course, Music Extension. I envision a future where I can combine my passion for both the arts and healthcare.
I have undergone rigorous training in both performance and the academic aspects of music. I am eager to pass down my extensive knowledge of the instrument to future generations.
• Current student of Graeme Gilling, Head of Keyboard Studies at the UWA Conservatorium of Music.
• Previous student of Dr. Paul Rickard-Ford, Chair of the Piano Unit at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
• Associate Diploma in Music (AMusA), achieved in 2017.
• Previous student of the Sydney Conservatorium’s Rising Stars Program, a selective performance-based program for school-age students.
• Accelerated (completed before the final year of school) the NSW HSC Music II course in 2018. Achieved a mark of 97/100 and was selected from thousands of music candidates across the state to perform solo at the Sydney Opera House.
• Current Music Studies major at the University of Western Australia.