My name is Ben and I'm taking violin students. I am based south of the river, but am willing to travel within reason. Feel free to contact me via email to talk further.
My approach to violin teaching is based on my own experiences and comes from first instilling a love of music, and setting a solid technical and musical foundation that can be built on over many years. I have a lot of experience in working with children as an academic tutor and senior music student at school and beyond. I currently study Specialist Music Studies.
I teach beginners and intermediate students, and my fee is $40 for 30 minutes, and $70 per hour inclusive of travel.
- Associate Diploma in Violin Performance (AMusA) - AMEB 2017,
- AMusA Piano in 2018,
- distinction award (A ) AMEB Certificate of Performance for Violin in 2016.
- WA Youth Orchestra (since 2015)
- Australian Youth Orchestra National Music Camp (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Australian Chamber Orchestra high school workshops, masterclasses.
- Actively in school music program - leader of symphony, soloist, gypsy band, quartets, and choirs. In 2017, I completed ATAR Music and received a 95% in my final performance exam.
Working With Children Check approved.
SOR, Western Suburbs, Perth, South Perth, Nedlands, Booragoon, Applecross, Melville, Attadale, South Perth, Willetton, Rossmoyne, Bateman, Bull Creek, Peppermint Grove, Mosman Park, Claremont, Shenton Park, Subiaco
Instruments and Subjects
Aural Training, HSC/VCE Music, Music History, Theory