Professional Piano Teacher and Accompanist
What Clients Have To Say ...
Classically trained pianist, experienced piano teacher and accompanist.
- Studied Classical Piano at the Elder Conservatorium of Music.
- Specialised in Pedagogy, Performance and Accompanying.
- Studied Flute up to an advanced level (AMEB Grade 7).
- Member of The Music Teachers' Association of SA and Accompanists' Guild of SA.
- Teaching privately and in schools with 10 years teaching experience.
Catherine teaches all ages from complete beginner to advancing skill level, specialises in classical repertoire, and is experienced in preparing students for AMEB exams and performances.
Lessons are tailored to suit the individual needs, abilities and musical interests of students. A balanced program of repertoire, music theory, technique, aural training, sight reading and exam and performance opportunities is available to guide each student towards their full musical potential.
Gilberton, Walkerville, St Peters, North Adelaide
Instruments and Subjects
Aural Training, Musicianship, Theory.
Styles and Specialities
Classical, Contemporary, Pop, Traditional
Adult Learning, AMEB Exams, Ensemble work, Performances, Repertoire, Sight Reading, Technique
Lesson Format and School Activities
School Instrumental Teaching
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor of Music (Performance and Pedagogy), Diploma in Music (Classical), AMusA, Certificate of Performance (Piano - High Distinction), Accompanying - Elder Conservatorium of Music, Member of MTASA
6 to adult
Last updated: 24-Aug-2020 07:55 PM