Guitar Acoustic, Guitar Electric, Piano, Voice Music Teacher
Full of Heart Music Studios offers fantastic music lessons for children, teenagers, adults and anyone else who wants to learn. From our Sydenham & Essendon North music studios, we focus on providing lessons that not only improve skills, but impart a real love of music.
Kristen Virag is the owner of Full of Heart Music Studios. She founded the school in 2016, with the dream of creating a fun and supportive learning space for students of all ages. Having undergone extensive training in singing, performing, songwriting and teaching, she is passionate about what she does, and believes music should be shared from the heart - Hence the name 'Full of Heart Music Studios'. All of the teachers at Full of Heart are experienced, friendly and love to teach. Kristen is also a full member of the Victorian Music Teachers Association.
Full of Heart Music Studios offers a great range of affordable group and private singing lessons that are accessible for everyone. Our Sydenham and Essendon North locations are perfect for anyone wanting to learn to sing close by, but many of our students come from all over Melbourne’s North West Suburbs for lessons.
What do I learn in Singing Lessons?
- Fun, musical exercises that help extend the vocal range and improve flexibility
- Confidence and self-esteem building
- Assistance with performing your best on stage
- How to sing your favourite songs in a variety of musical styles
- Exercises that assist with improving rhythm basic music theory Improving diction
- Efficient breathing when singing
- Correct microphone technique when performing
- How to best prepare for auditions
- How to sit a ANZCA Music Exam
.....And much more!
ALSO -There's Never Been a Better Time to Learn an Instrument!
As well as singing lessons, Full of Heart Music Studios also offers piano and guitar lessons to students of all ages. Full of Heart Music Studios offers a great range of affordable group and private piano/guitar lessons that are accessible for everyone. Our Essendon North location is perfect for anyone wanting to learn the piano/guitar:
What Do I Learn in Piano/Guitar Lessons?
- Exercises and scales that help develop correct finger technique
- How to read music
- Postural awareness
- How to play songs in various style- Pop, Rock, Jazz, Classical
- How to play with soft and loud dynamics and expression
- Exercises that assist with improving rhythm
- Music theory
- How to sit an AMEB or ANZCA music exam ....
.And much more!