Promoting inner & outer harmony through music.
What Clients Have To Say ...
Private drum lessons in the greater Wollongong/Illawarra Region, from Shellharbour to Thirroul (and beyond!). Get in touch for a free trial lesson!
- All ages/skill levels: Including experience teaching students of special needs.
- Goal-driven: Work towards a selection of songs for your own personal reportoire, whether as hobby or professionally.
-Progress log: Witness your personal growth & development.
- Reading & Theory: Simplified!
-Relevant: Actively keeping informed to offer the most up-to-date methods, knowledge and educational technology.
- Fun, inspiring and fascinating: I use games and musical recordings to teach in an interactive manner.
- Individual/One-on-One: Instant feedback, tips, encouragement and ideas in a supportive environment.
- Group lessons: For siblings or friends who enjoy learning together.
- Holiday classes/workshops: For students who can't get enough (and want a special focus/topic).
- Skype lessons:Distance is no longer a boundary.
- Home studio: Farmborough Heights location
- Flexible location: Will drive to you!
- 7+ years private teaching experience: Privately, public schools, music schools.
- 15+ years of professional performance experience:From national tours to private functions/weddings.
-2015: Bachelor of Music (Jazz Performance) - The Australian National University
- Mission: To share the gift of music and it's myriad psychological benefits with the greater community.
-Teaching all styles: e.g. Rock, R&B, Pop, Hip-Hop, Electronic, Jazz, Blues, Metal, Folk/Country, Afro-Cuban, Brazilian, Funk, Big-Band... you name it, we can figure it out together!
-Tailored:Each lesson is tailored specifically for the needs and learning styles of the individual student.
- Fun:Remember, music is fun, and a gift to be shared!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Ph: 0412 672 584
NSW South Coast
Farmborough Heights, Wollongong Region, Illawarra Region, Kiama, Albion Park, Shellharbour, Dapto, Unanderra, Figtree, Warrawong, Port Kembla, West Wollongong, North Wollongong, Fairy Meadow, Towradgi, Corrimal, East Corrimal, Woonona, Bulli, Thirroul, Austinmer, Coledale, Wombarra, Scarborough, Coalcliff, Otford, Stanwell Park, Helensburgh.
Teacher's Home, Teacher's Music School, Teacher's Studio, Student's Home, Skype, Other.
Instruments and Subjects
Drum Kit, Guitar, Piano, Percussion
Beat Making, Composition, Digital and Electronic Music Production, Improvisation, Music Craft, Music History, Music Technology, Music Therapy, Musicianship, Song Writing, Theory.
Styles and Specialities
Bluegrass, Blues, Computer, Contemporary, Country, Electronic and Dance, Folk, Funk, Jazz, Latin, Metal, Modern, Modern Jazz, Pop, Punk, Rock, Swing, World
Adult Learning, Auditions, Band Coaching, Band Performance, Gifted Children, Improvisation, Musicology, Percussion Group, Performances, Repertoire, Sight Reading, Special Needs Children, Technique
Lesson Format and School Activities
One-on-One Lessons, Group Lessons
School Instrumental Teaching
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor of Music (Jazz Performance) - The Australian National University (2015)
Reference ID: 960572-688218
Last updated: 12-Feb-2019 01:56 PM