Jane Taylor - Samford Piano Teacher
In-person lessons with Covid-safe plan now running. After school time-slots currently available.
What Clients Have To Say ...
Piano Lessons with Jane Taylor (B.Mus. (QLD Conservatorium), A.Mus.; M.A.; Dip. Lang.; Cert IV TAE).
- Relaxed and friendly learning environment.
- Structured lessons with individualised learning.
- Weekly tasks to achieve opposed to working on the same exam/ syllabus pieces all year round.
- Focus on developing rhythm and fluency leading to musicality and freedom of expression.
- Development of awareness and purposeful practice avoiding mindless repetition.
- Detailed learning of skills for confidence in music-reading and sight-reading.
- Gradual development of a strong technique preparing for the difficult grades.
- AMEB syllabus for a steady progression through the grades (exams are opt-in and most choose to focus on the learning process free from added pressure).
- During the early stages of learning, concepts taught at the piano are reinforced through games and fun activities.
To listen to a couple of pieces I've been working on lately you can view the following links:
New Farm: Please note that I teach at student's houses only in New Farm and have availabilities for 2021.
Samford, Wights Mountain, Brisbane, Ferny Grove, Mount Samson, Closeburn, Dayboro, Ferny Hills, Albany Creek, New Farm
Styles and Specialities
AMEB Exams, Sight Reading, Technique.
Qualifications and Experience
M.A.; B.Mus (QCGU); A.Mus; Dip. Lang; Cert IV TAE
7 Mar 21
Last updated: 27-Nov-2020 05:38 PM