Jane Taylor - Samford Piano Teacher
In-person lessons with Covid-safe plan now running. After school time-slots currently available.
What Clients Have To Say ...
Piano Lessons with Jane Taylor (B.Mus. (QLD Conservatorium), A.Mus.; M.A.; Dip. Lang.; Cert IV TAE).
- Relaxed and friendly learning environment.
- Structured lessons with individualised learning.
- Weekly tasks to achieve opposed to working on the same exam/ syllabus pieces all year round.
- Focus on developing rhythm and fluency leading to musicality and freedom of expression.
- Development of awareness and purposeful practice avoiding mindless repetition.
- Detailed learning of skills for confidence in music-reading and sight-reading.
- Gradual development of a strong technique preparing for the difficult grades.
- AMEB syllabus for a steady progression through the grades (exams are opt-in and most choose to focus on the learning process free from added pressure).
- During the early stages of learning, concepts taught at the piano are reinforced through games and fun activities.
To listen to a couple of pieces I've been working on lately you can view the following links:
Samford, Wights Mountain, Brisbane, Ferny Grove, Mount Samson, Closeburn, Dayboro, Ferny Hills, Albany Creek, New Farm
Styles and Specialities
AMEB Exams, Sight Reading, Technique.
Qualifications and Experience
M.A.; B.Mus (QCGU); A.Mus; Dip. Lang; Cert IV TAE
7 Mar 2024
Last updated: 10-Feb-2021 01:41 PM