My goals are to inspire Students to achieve better results and become more confident using music as a discipline and a forum for creative expression
• Teaching individual and group instrumental private Suzuki Method string lessons
• Evaluating Students’ interests, ability temperament, and individual characteristics to determine suitable structure for lessons to encourage self discipline and continuous improvement
• Playing a wide range (11 different kinds) of instruments to connect with Students, inspire them to take up music, and demonstrate musical scales, tones, and rhythm
I am a creative professional musician with 25 years experience in Classical and Celtic music fields, dedicated and self motivated to provide music tuition within the College environment
• Confident and experienced in private and group tuition in College and School settings
• 32 years experience on the Violin, 20 years on Cello and Viola and 6 years experience on Harp
• Actively involved over the years in Philharmonic Orchestras, City Orchestras, Chamber Groups, BushBands, String Quartets, Old Time Dance Bands and performed Solo at many Concerts, Weddings and Private Functions.