Three step practice method. Reading with full awareness. Improvisation as a skill.
What Clients Have To Say ...
• Classically trained pianist, composer, teacher.
• Played and taught professionally for over 35 years.
• Experienced in playing jazz, pop, Afro Cuban,,chamber music, theatre, as session musician , recording production, arranging and song writing.
• Lessons are tailored to students' needs and aspirations but emphasis is put on practice methods and ear training.
• The practice methods I teach are proven to universally work with a 6 year or 70 old.
• Taking exams, or not, is the students' decision.
• Most of my students who apply for tertiary music have successful auditions.
• Lesson rates : $35/ 30mins , $ 60 / 60 mins at Ballarat studio. $40 / 30mins, $70 / 60mins at students Homes Bayside Melbourne.
Ballarat lessons- Sun-Fri 11.30am- 8pm my studio). Melbourne lessons- Sat (student's home)
• I also teach guitar and singing and play percussion, electric bass and Ukelele ....:)
Check out my YouTube channel
Ballarat VIC, Country Victoria, Melbourne, Melbourne South
Ballarat, Brighton , Elsternwick, Albert Park, St Kilda, Elwood
Teacher's Home, Student's Home.
Instruments and Subjects
Guitar, Piano, Voice
Digital and Electronic Music Production, Musicianship.
Styles and Specialities
Classical, Jazz, Modern
Adult Learning, AMEB Exams, Auditions, Band Coaching, Composition
Lesson Format and School Activities
School Classroom Teaching (Fully-trained), School Instrumental Teaching
Qualifications and Experience
BEd(Music) / Professional musician
Last updated: 19-Feb-2020 11:30 AM