Pauline Fox - Adelaide Piano Teacher
Music is a natural expression that all can enjoy.
What Clients Have To Say ...
- I am a fully registered teacher, a highly experienced piano teacher, former classroom Music teacher and R-12 Music Manager.
- My piano studies were at Elder Conservatorium of Music (University of Adelaide).
- I believe in individualising each student's piano lessons to cater for their interests, strengths and abilities.
- I facilitate an exploration and enjoyment of music in a student friendly setting.
- Creativity and composition/improvisation are encouraged. This includes exploring music and drama skills for younger students.
- All students have music theory, technique and musicianship integrated into their performance work.
- Students may choose to do AMEB piano and theory examinations.
- I am available for coaching SACE MUSIC Performance units and Music Individual Study.
- Full registration Music Teachers Association SA.
- I continue to update my teaching skills through professional development in piano pedagogy.
I work with students of various ages, from 5 years old to adult. I have achieved great success with young piano students and this is an ideal age to start learning and experiencing music. However it is never too late!
Adelaide, North Adelaide, Fitzroy, Medindie, Walkerville, Prospect, Marryatville, Norwood, St Peters, Kensington, Woodville.
Instruments and Subjects
Aural Training, Music History, Theory.
Styles and Specialities
Adult Learning, AMEB Exams, Auditions, Ensemble work, Gifted Children, Performances, Sight Reading, Technique.
Lesson Format and School Activities
School Instrumental Teaching
Qualifications and Experience
B.A.(University of Adelaide) Music, English. Elder Conservatorium Single Studies piano. Diploma Teaching (Adelaide).
State / Government Registration
5 to adult
Last updated: 17-Jun-2018 07:36 PM