Pauline Fox - Adelaide Piano Teacher
Live Online Lessons Available
What Clients Have To Say ...
- I am a fully qualified teacher, an experienced piano teacher, former classroom Music teacher and R-12 Music Manager. I have Full Registration, Music Teachers Association S.A.
- My piano studies were at Elder Conservatorium of Music (University of Adelaide) and my academic studies at the University of Adelaide.
- I believe in individualising each student's piano lessons to cater for their interests, strengths and abilities.
- I facilitate an exploration and enjoyment of music in a student-friendly setting. Creativity and composition/improvisation are encouraged. This may include exploring music and drama skills for younger students.
- All students have music theory, technique and musicianship integrated into their performance work.
- Students may choose to do AMEB piano and theory examinations.
- Students are encouraged to perform for a live audience and concert opportunities are provided.
- I continue to update my teaching skills including through professional development in piano pedagogy.
- I work with students of various ages, from 5 years old to adult. I have achieved great success with young piano students and this is an ideal age to start learning and experiencing music.However it is never too late to start learning the piano!
Adelaide, North Adelaide, Fitzroy, Medindie, Walkerville, Prospect, Marryatville, Norwood, St Peters, Kensington, Woodville.
Teacher's Home, Live Online Lessons.
Instruments and Subjects
Music History, Theory.
Styles and Specialities
Adult Learning, AMEB Exams, Auditions, Ensemble work, Gifted Children, Performances, Special Needs Children.
Qualifications and Experience
B.A.(University of Adelaide) Music, English. Elder Conservatorium Single Studies piano. Diploma Teaching (Sec) (Adel).
State / Government Registration
5 to adult
Last updated: 21-Mar-2021 09:24 PM