Having trouble logging in?
- You must use the email address you created your account with, or the one you may have changed it to since then.
- If you have not confirmed your email address, when you try to log in another verification email will be sent to your email address with a link to confirm it is valid.
- You will not be able to log in until you verify your email address.
- Make sure your Caps Lock is off. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Check if you have cookies enabled. Our website requires your browser has cookies enabled.
- Do you use Internet Explorer? Please set your security settings to Medium. You can check this by clicking Tools -> Internet Options ->Privacy Tab.
- Make sure that your browser, firewall, and anti-virus software are not preventing you from logging into secure sites.
- Please make sure you have installed the latest version of your browser, or try a different browser. We recommend Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it here.
- Please contact us if you’re still having issues logging in.
An important note for members who've registered on our previous website
- We went live with this new website on 26 September 2021.
- In compliance with password protection laws, we could not access nor migrate your previous password across to this new website.
- You will thus unfortunately need to reset your password the first time you log into our new website.
- We apologise for any inconvenience.