Log into your member account
Members that last logged in prior to 26 September must reset their password. We went live with our new website then and unfortunately passwords could not be migrated across.
Having trouble logging in?
- You must use the email address you created your account with, or the one you may have changed it to since then.
- If you have not confirmed your email address, when you try to log in another verification email will be sent to your email address with a link to confirm it is valid.
- You will not be able to log in until you verify your email address.
- Make sure your Caps Lock is off. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Check if you have cookies enabled. Our website requires your browser has cookies enabled.
- Do you use Internet Explorer? Please set your security settings to Medium. You can check this by clicking Tools -> Internet Options ->Privacy Tab.
- Make sure that your browser, firewall, and anti-virus software are not preventing you from logging into secure sites.
- Please make sure you have installed the latest version of your browser, or try a different browser. We recommend Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it here.
- Please contact us if you’re still having issues logging in.