Premium subscriptions terms and conditions
Upgrading to premium subscriptions implies an acceptance of these terms and conditions
Ongoing monthly or annual subscriptions
Your subscription will renew each payment anniversary date until you cancel or your credit card becomes invalid/expired. Your credit card will be charged the monthly/annual fee on the monthly/annual anniversary payment date. If your card cannot be charged, your subscription will be suspended and we will contact you to update your card information before resuming your subscription.
You may cancel an ongoing subscription at any time from your member dashboard.
Secure payment processing
Australian Music Teachers Register uses the Stripe Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. The Stripe Payment Gateway processes online credit card transactions for millions of businesses, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Australian Music Teachers Register or any outside party.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Stripe’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
Subscription cancellation policy
- Annual premium listings subscriptions come with a 14-day free trial period.
- Monthly premium listings subscriptions come with a 7-day free trial period.
- You will not be charged if you cancel your subscription within the free trial period.
- You can discontinue your subscription at any time from within your member dashboard.
Refund / cancellation policy after the free trial period
Please contact us should you wish to cancel your subscription after the free trial period.
- If Australian Music Teachers Register refuses a new or renewing premium listing, premium members will be offered a pro-rata refund of their current premium subscription payment.
- Premium subscription cancellation requests will receive a pro-rata refund of their current premium subscription payment at Australian Music Teachers Register’s discretion.
- Cancellations or requests for refunds cannot be back-dated.
- Cancellations will only be accepted via email.
- All refund requests must be made by the member or credit card holder.
- Where possible, refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment. However, Australian Music Teachers Register may need to make a refund via an electronic funds transfer to an alternate bank account.