- This website is owned and operated by Australian Music Teachers Register Pty Ltd (ACN 102586532 ABN 63 102 586 532) and lists music teachers, tutors and accompanists who offer music lessons and services.
- Your use of, and access to, the Australian Music Teachers Register site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as they exist at that time.
- Australian Music Teachers Register offers you a wide range of content, communication tools, and information via this website.
- By using this website, you are agreeing to accept and comply with the terms and conditions of use as stated below, which Australian Music Teachers Register may update at any time without notice and at Australian Music Teachers Register’s sole discretion.
Member music teacher listings
- Music teacher and accompanist listings on Australian Music Teachers Register does not imply Australian Music Teachers Register recommendation or endorsement.
- You are aware, agree and understand that Australian Music Teachers Register does not edit or control all member content and listings and as such is not responsible or liable for such content, but reserves the right, nevertheless to remove these without notice or reason at our sole discretion.
- Australian Music Teachers Register will not have any liability or responsibility for the content of any communications posted to this website, or for any errors or violations of any laws or regulations by members.
Indemnity and limitation of liability
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Australian Music Teachers Register harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of, based on or in connection with your access and/or use of this website.
- In no event shall Australian Music Teachers Register be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including, without limitation, loss profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this website or any linked site, damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information or content presented on this website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory even if Australian Music Teachers Register has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Australian Music Teachers Register takes no responsibility and accepts no liability whatsoever for any content or information of any type or nature, stored or uploaded by any member, or for any loss or damage as a result, including mistakes, libel, slander, defamation, obscenity, pornography, profanity, omissions or falsehoods contained in this websites or related websites.
- Australian Music Teachers Register assumes no responsibility for accuracy, correctness, timeliness, or content of the content provided on this website.
- You should not assume that the content on this website, in particular music teacher listings, is continuously updated or otherwise contain current information.
- Australian Music Teachers Register is not responsible for supplying content from the website that have expired or have been removed.
- The content provided on this website are provided “as is” and any warranty (express or implied), condition or other term of any kind, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or title is hereby excluded.
Verifying music teacher security and registration details
- It is your responsibility to verify music teacher security details such as child check status and police check status, where applicable.
- It is your responsibility to verify music teacher registration status, where applicable.
- Some websites pertaining to verifying music teacher security and registration details can be found here.