ALLEGRO MUSIC was established in 1988 and operates from a business premises not a home.
We have a professional teaching practice and also provide:
* Security check in for Parents and students
* Waiting Lounge with Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
* Car parks front and rear
Please note the following:
* Wearing of masks is mandatory for anyone entering ALLEGRO MUSIC
* All Adults and Students over the age of 12 must be double vaccinated
* Students aged between the ages of 5 to 11 must have had at least one vaccination
Ms V.K. Raptis
Started Piano studies at 12 years of age.
Music Scholarship to Brighton Secondary School. Teaching the Piano since 1978.
Studied Piano with Ingrid Meyer, Noreen Stokes, Eva Bruderhans, Audrey White & Stefan Ammer.
Graduate of Elder Conservatorium (Adelaide University), South Australian College of Advanced Education (SACAE), School of Music (FSSOM) & Australian Guild of Music & Speech (Melbourne).
Examiner with AGMS (Melbourne) and currently Examiner with AMEB (Adelaide Uni).
Ms M. Raptis
Started Violin at 9 years of age.
Music Scholarship to Brighton Secondary School. Teaching Violin/Viola since 1986.
Studied Violin with Irwin Meyer, Beryl Kimber, Louise Woodcock and Viola with Robertson Collins.
Graduate of Adelaide University, South Australian College of Advanced Education (SACAE) &
School of Music (FSSOM)