I am an active and experienced teacher & performer based in Melbourne / Eastern Suburbs. I am confident in teaching tenor/bass/alto trombone and most other brass instruments (including trumpet, euphonium and tuba) at all levels from beginner to advanced, including preparation for AMEB, VCE, university and ensemble auditions.
Training: Masters of Music Performance Melbourne University & B.Mus Performance (hons), VCA.
Teachers include past members of Melbourne Symphony Orchestra and international soloists.
– Individual, ensemble and classroom teaching experience (inc. VCE)
– Students have achieved fantastic AMEB results
– Tutor for Melbourne Youth Orchestras
– Experience teaching children and and mature aged students
– University level tutoring
– Instrument demonstrations
– Maintenance and minor repairs on all brass and woodwind
– Ensemble / Chamber Music director and tutor
– Valid WWCC (Working With Children Check)