My name is Ben and I’m taking enrolments for piano and violin students to start in 2022!
My approach to violin and piano teaching is based on my own experiences and comes from first instilling a love of music, and setting a solid technical and musical foundation that can be built on over many years. I currently study Specialist Music Studies through the academically selective BPhil(Hons) at UWA and have received several prizes and scholarships during my time at University including the Tunley Music Scholarship and Flora Bunning Chamber Music Prize.
I teach beginners and intermediate students up to grade 7, and my fee is $40 for 30 minutes, and $75 per hour inclusive of travel.
– Associate Diploma in Violin Performance (AMusA) – AMEB 2017
– AMusA Piano in 2018
– distinction award (A+) AMEB Certificate of Performance for Violin in 2016
– WA Youth Orchestra (since 2015)
– Australian Youth Orchestra National Music Camp (2018, 2019, 2020)
– Australian Chamber Orchestra workshops and masterclasses.
– Actively in school music program – leader of symphony, soloist, gypsy band, quartets, and choirs.
Working With Children Check approved.